Thursday 27 December 2012

Elric's First Lollipop! A Christmas/Birthday Treat!




Elric tasted his first lollipop on 24 December 2012!!! 
my precioussssss...




And his second will not come too soon....  :p 


yum yum... this is a delicacy!


Some said I am depriving him of nice food but I don't think so!
Those of you whom have met Elric would know that he is an active little chap. Why would I want to feed him sweet stuff to make him more excited than he already is?
 
Also, Elric is only learning to brush his teeth. In order to delay tooth decay, it's best not to introduce to him these sweet stuff too soon.

What's more, how long will I be able to control his diet? He will have his time to eat whatever he wants. Meanwhile, Mummy and Daddy shall take charge and feed him the healthy and nutritious food. I prefer to build up his constitution from young.


Due to all the birthday and Christmas celebrations, we received quite a number to snacks like chocolate, sweets and crackers. It seems a little too strict for me to stop him from trying any of the goodies, hence I allowed him to eat a lollipop!!

An organic one. 

Muahahahaha! 


Yummy Earth Organic Lollipop!

 According to what I read, this lolli is made with real fruit extracts. 

No worries about chemicals and preservatives! :) 

Good stuff!

 For now, he will not try the other types of candies yet. 

I am sure there are many other wholesome treats available for him to try!


"Mummy, what is this?"

XO, 
Mummy Kaye

No comments:

Post a Comment