Monday 24 December 2012

Merry Christmas Alphonse! I knew you would like your gift! :P

It's Christmas time!

How was your Christmas shopping? 
I had a hard time thinking of what to get for Alphonse. My creativity is running dry!

What does my hubby like?!? What have I NOT gotten for him yet? 


(O_o)"

When I finally decided what to buy, I felt SO PROUD OF MYSELF because I was certain that Alphonse would like it a lot! :D


I bought the present during my lunchtime, and I Watsapp Alphonse immediately to let him know that his Christmas gift was on the way. I was kind of disappointed that he COMPLETELY ignored that message. :< 

?!?!HOW COULD HE!?!?! 


But the first thing he said to me once I reached home was, 'What did you buy for me?'

:p Heh heh heh... curious lehhhh....? 

I made him play the guessing game. He thought of all kind of things like bag, wallet, belt but no where near. hahaha... He gave up!



I wrapped the gift with two layers of wrappers to make it even harder to guess! :P 








As expected, Alphonse was excited to open the present!

I quietly placed the gift on his table when he wasn't watching.








There you go!!!


It's a track jacket from Manchester United!




Alphonse has been a Man Utd fan for the longest time. 
He owns a few Man Utd jerseys and still wears them. 
Since we got married, he never bought any Man Utd items even though he likes them very much. 

(He has been very trifty... clap clap clap) 

Definitely deserve a special present!




This is a very cool looking training jacket. 

Sad... my lousy mobile camera is not doing it any justice. :p 

You can find the information and pictures from HERE!


Oh yes... I wanted to buy a Man Utd T-shirt for Elric too. 
However, the smallest size available is size 8, which according to the sales person, fits a 5 years old. :( 

I will probably start searching online for it. :) 

I hope I are enjoying your Christmas celebration, giving and receiving of gifts!

During the fun and laughter, do still remember the meaning of Crhistmas! 
That is...of course, the birth of Jesus Christ! 

May God bless you with a great 2013 & 
MERRY CHRISTMAS! 

XOXO, 
Mummy Kaye

No comments:

Post a Comment