Thursday 3 January 2013

Still that "Korean boy"

Till today,  I still have friends, even strangers, telling me that Elric looks Korean. When they can't remember his name, they conveniently call him "that Korean boy". I guess that's because of his monolids and a fair complection.

Just like me. 

HAHAHAHA...

But I don't look Korean. BOOOHHH...


Alphonse wrote a post two years ago after we watched a Korean drama.  We were actually quite thrilled that Elric looks like a Korean child actor Wang Suk Hyun. 


What say you?  
This is Wang suk Hyun when he acted in a movie.


We laughed that it must be because I watched too much Korean drama series during my pregnancy. At least that's what many old folks say. Paste pictures of cute babies around your room during your pregnancy so that your baby will look cute too. 


righttt....


Ultimately, I'm glad that Elric is growing up well. He is very active but he is very well behaved too.  :)

I love my son regardless.
Of course I am happy when people praise his looks, but I'm way happier when they say he is a well brought up child. :D


By the way, a colleague of mine took some pictures of Elric recently and I LIKE THEM VERY MUCH!

Just sharing 2 of them here. Happy 2013!




XO,
Mummy Kaye

No comments:

Post a Comment