Tuesday 12 June 2012

New Pyjamas for Elric

I was at United Square on Saturday as Crocs was having some activities at their store. It's been a long time since I have been to the mall and I was really excited to shop around during my breaktime.

As it is the school holidays, the mall was very happening and crowded. What's more??? HIGH-5 was there performing! That's was their first weekend performance which made the mall bustling.  

I went pass the Cotton On kids and saw their in store posters showing all the discounts. The shop was not spared. It was crowded! I have always wants to buy Elric a set of pyjamas and there I saw a number of designs! So I managed to squeeze into the crowd and found 2 lovely set of pyjamas for Elric!


It was selling at $30 for 2 sets. Each set consists of a long sleeve top and a pair of long pants. So each piece costs about $7.50.















Looks good right???

Actually that's because my son looks good lah. Muahahahahahha...

:X

Mama Kaye

No comments:

Post a Comment