Saturday 16 June 2012

Commercials on Youtube

I came across this very interesting commercial recently which I thought I should share it with you.

The title of the commercial is 'Be a Positive Influence'. It's a video by from  Australia for a "Child Friendly" campaign.

What's the message?

Everything you do, has an effect on your child. So make it a positive one. Not negative. 

I am sure the video can speak for itself. :) 




This next commercial is a tear jerker.



I am not exactly sure what is the message behind this tvc, but what I gain out of it is to treasure our love ones every minute and every second.

It's painful to see the baby holding his/her dad's hand but for some reason, God gave the smallest hands the warmest touch.

Hope you enjoy the 2 commercials.
*Some TV commercials are worthed a watch. Don't watch walk away from your couch.* :p


XOXO,
Mummy Kaye

No comments:

Post a Comment