Saturday 3 November 2012

Brush my teeth!

Elric's growth of teeth is very slow.

Most of the kids at his age would have had all their milk teeth but he still has some missing ones. In fact, he skipped his lateral incisors and grew the molars instead. I have no idea why. :(

Anyhow, I have started Elric on the routine to brush his teeth. It is important to teach him care for those little jewels in his mouth!



No Elric... That's not how you brush your teeth.


Now that's better.






See my wide smile!


Watch this video if you are teaching your child to brush his teeth too.
I thought it was pretty helpful. 




I have also found a "Brush you Teeth Song!' 
haha... gonna sing for Elric so that he remembers the importance of brushing his teeth! :P 


Isn't it cute? And Elric likes cats too!

If the incisors still do not appear in the next few months, I will have to bring him to the PD for an X-Ray. Hopefully that need not happen!


Cheers, 
Mummy Kaye



No comments:

Post a Comment